The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gotta clean out the fertilizer cabinet for new stuff so figure I should share the wealth.

Two versions. White natural clay with Osmocote Plus and iron chelate and red natural clay with the same. All are about pea-sized. I use white in pool filter sand and other light substrates and red in darker substrates but either will work.

I prefer to use these in shrimp tanks instead of straight up Osmocote Plus capsules.

White:

Red:

Roughly 150 per pea-sized lot.

Also have one package of these:

They're a little larger than a chickpea.

All are free to you. Just pay the cost of shipping, which is $3 (they're heavy).

I have:

• [STRIKE]3 White[/STRIKE] GONE
  • [STRIKE]3 Red[/STRIKE] GONE
  • [STRIKE]1 Large Red[/STRIKE] GONE

How to get them: Post a photo of your planted tank, have at least 200 posts (this shows you're active on TPT), mention which you want.

Thanks!

Jake

·
Registered
688 Posts
red small please. Older picture before the poison accident, but these would be great for my girlfriends shrimp tank she wants to set up.
Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Aaaack! Photo issue!

Will try to get to a desktop!

It's an old photo, sorry. Have since taken out the piece of driftwood on the left and put in cholla wood in that space.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Pic of my new planted tank, it's not very established yet but I could use the balls in the future.

I'm also setting up a shrimp tank in my room using inert sand and lava rock so I could really use these in that tank, will get pictures when the sun provides better lighting.

I will take any bag you'd like to give me, but I'd prefer the small red one. Even if I get nothing, thanks for the opportunity!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
The clay balls came in today, here's that picture I promised.

Do you want me to leave pTrader?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts