Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tank List:
2.5g - Betta
5g - Male Gups
10g - Guppy Fry
10g - Yellow, Orange and Sunset Guppys
10g - Half Black Guppies
29g - Moons and Neon Tetras

Today I only have photos of two tanks. The others are in various states of disarray. I'll add photos as the tanks fill out and I get them arranged.

10g - Yellow, Orange and Sunset Gups. I have 7 young adults in here. It is newly planted with Green Hygro, Wisteria, Java moss and the random Banana Plant. Not the best I could do, but I think it works well for saving newborn fry. This is probably the 5th arrangement of this tank, and the only thing that has stayed consistant is the cute little sand castle.

29g - Moons and Neon Tetras. There are 5 moons (4 female, 1 male), 5 neon tetras and 2 peppered cory cats currently residing in this tank. It was originally going to be my "greatest planted tank ever" project, but I still haven't received half the plants I ordered. It's just going to take some time. So far it has: Green Hygro, Wisteria, Crypt Beckettii, Dwarf Lilly, Corkscrew Val, Giant Val, Temple, Java Moss and Anacharis. The goal is to make a fantastic place for fry to hide and grow. It's a work in progress, and suggestions would be appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.