The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im losing my tank to thread and some black slime looks like bba but now im not so sure look for causes and well co2 is pumping just fine light might be strong i raised them and cut the time they are on.....only thing keft was water movement with an ehiem 2213 on a 5 gallon a pre filter from sunsun inline heater and inline co2 the spray bar seem fine but thats when all these problems came so i tried this sweeper from zoomed

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi dhsanti,you changed the lighting so you should give it some time to see if that will help.How long has it been set up and how long since tou redid the lighting also dosing excel for algae control can help but you must find the root cause like an imbalance of light,ferts and co2.Are you dosing and ferts?
Redid the light about a month now .....tank has been up for about 1 yr I dose around 3.75ml everyday of excel I was dosing ferts but have since stopped for about 3 weeks now to see any change i would grab as much hair algae i can change water(rodi water) then next day theres a bloom growth of it.i change about 2 liters every 2 to 3 days now

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.