The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've set up a couple of different rock garden and now i need some ideas and opinions on witch one would fit into what i'm thinking.

that's allot of pictures to post, so i'm going to link you to the album
http://www.parazz.com/albums/guitardude9187/88404
the first picture will be numb 1 and the last is 7

the rocks represent mountains and rock valleys

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
in my order of faves

7 then 3 then 1 then 5

is there enough room in the back for a lot of plants? looks like a lot of rocks. and too sharp does begin to look un-natural even though that's the way i like it most

·
Registered
420 Posts
I can't really decide, I like 6, though...

Yo is that your Teal hatch?!?!?!:icon_smil

·
Registered
517 Posts
i don't think he's going for iwagumi or anything like that felix, he just wants a nice rock garden with "mountains and rock valleys." using only 3 rocks would seriuosly limit his vision.

the link you supplied was interesting though. i probably don't have the "eye" for this because they look practically all the same to simple me :smile:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks everyone on your input, it's going to help a lot with the scape of this tank.. i'm going to spend more time thinking about what plants is going to work now, will keep everyone updated.

thanks for the compliments on the eg, that my ride..and some kids tried stealing it a couple of weeks ago but was caught, so now it's going under surgery.. :p

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.