The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been scouring the internet and fish stores in Illinois for these guys and I’ve been on waiting lists for months, does anyone know a better way to get these guys or a breeder?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have been scouring the internet and fish stores in Illinois for these guys and I’ve been on waiting lists for months, does anyone know a better way to get these guys or a breeder?
It looks like The Wet Spot in Oregon still has some in stock:
The Wet Spot - Current Stock

I have ordered from them on multiple occasions and was always pleased with what I got. I actually just ordered some chili rasboras from them this week. They are shipping them today, and I'll get them tomorrow.

·
snails are your friend
3,024 Posts
Bob's Tropical Plants has them

Chili Rasbora
Never tried Bob's and am looking to buy a 50 lot of chilies myself, but MAN his website -and particularly fish photos -could use a makeover. So many pictures of skinny, newly-imported fish that I'm sure looked better after being in his facility for a few days. I'm sure it isn't completely rational but at 50 cents more per, I'm leaning Wet Spot simply because I've used them before and Bob's photos make me leery.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yeah Bob's website could use a refresh....I keep it bookmarked because he always seems to have a few rare species in stock

The Wet Spot always has a great selection in stock, too.....I got laetacara dorsigera from them years ago....gorgeous fish

·
Registered
305 Posts
The video on Bob's page for Chilli Rasbora look like a different Boraras to me, may be Phoenix.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts