The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling cherry red shrimp for $.50 each. They are mostly juvenile shrimp and come from dark red cherries. Currently only accepting pickups. Will update this post when I get shipping supplies. I live in LA county so can drive to meet you if it's not too far (san gabriel valley section would be preferable) Pics of the adults here http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/s...-my-selectively-bred-cherries.html#post907099

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol well i thought they were cpd's because the person i got them from said that so i was really meticulous in how i raised them. gave them the best food and everything only to find out they were normal rosy red minnows hhahahah

·
Banned
2,470 Posts
can you sell me 40 shrimp with a live arrival gaurentee and a 2 week shipping delay if I pay now?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
umm you mean I send it to you 2 weeks later? And I'm sorry I don't know if I can guarantee a live arrival unless it's with express shipping. Currently I don't have any of the boxes I need for shipping

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
PM sent, the shrimp arrived dead :(
Pmed back. I was pretty angry when I saw the pics you sent me. I shipped them out in a brand new box and by the time it got through the post office to you the box was a complete mess. I clearly told them (post office) to handle with care because the boxes contained live animals but I guess they don't care :mad:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts