The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I have a small 10g tank with a growing colony of RCS. Its low light (2 WPG). My plants incude Sunset Hygrophilia, Hygrophilia Difformis, Pygmy Chain Sword, a small Amazon Sword plant, some Java Moss attached to a log, and some Water Lettuce. Everything was going great until hair algae started invading! My moss is getting overtaken quickly and it is spreading onto my sponge filter and getting tangled in the roots of my water lettuce. It is very frustrating and I absolutley hate the way it looks, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on getting rid of it without hurting my shrimp in the process. I have been removing it in clumps daily but it still seems to keep coming back. Should I try to load the tank with more plants to try to out compete it? I dont want to but should I just completley remove the moss?Any advice would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.