The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$1 each, $6, $7, $8 shipping for east coast, midwest, west coast respectively. I include heat pack if necessary. Guaranteed live arrival. PM if interested.
Oh yeah, shipping is via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

-Bill

·
Registered
946 Posts
I just gotten shrimps from Bill & I can attest that his shrimps are one of the best. He is also one of the GENEROUS person on this board!

Thanks Again!

-Brian

·
Registered
176 Posts
Are you going to ship any on the day of the twelfth?

I tried CRS before and was not successful due to my botias (what was I thinking). I now have a heavily planted 10 gallon with only guppies in it. I am hoping for better success this time. Thanks.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, I plan on shipping the 12th.

Glad to hear they made it flounder...how cold was it in Texas?
Most I sent out this week arrived already but I've only heard from 2 of you. Guess no news is good news :icon_lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got mine!

:biggrin: I got mine today (Amarillo TX) excellent packing, extras just in case- might I say-very generous! :icon_wink No losses :proud: ... The shrimp are very acctive inspite of shipping and extremes in weather, even ate with the other shrimp in the tank...

Just for the input requested on the weather in TX today-Amarillo's high was about 35 for about 10 minutes while the sun was out, the windchill was about 10 degrees, and it snowed on and off...

Thanks again Bill, you were great to work with on this! Can't wait to see how they color up...
Jackie

·
Registered
780 Posts
Shrimp arrived today, all alive and well despite the cold weather. Many thanks for the extra's.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts