The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep red cherry shrimp in a 10 gallon tank I have a sun sun 603b canister filter running with it I have lots of plants an was wondering if I can add chemi pure green to help the plants or just regular chemi pure to keep the water crystal clear I had it on my 75 gallon cichlid tank but I'm not shore if it would be safe for shrimp or just a tank that small.

·
Super Moderator
16,969 Posts
I keep red cherry shrimp in a 10 gallon tank I have a sun sun 603b canister filter running with it I have lots of plants an was wondering if I can add chemi pure green to help the plants or just regular chemi pure to keep the water crystal clear I had it on my 75 gallon cichlid tank but I'm not shore if it would be safe for shrimp or just a tank that small.
I moved your post over to the shrimp section because you'd resurrected an unrelated thread from more than a decade ago.

But I wouldn't use Chemi-Pure in a shrimp tank.

If your water isn't clear, do regular water changes. Depending upon your setup, you could consider using Purigen. But I probably wouldn't on a simple setup like yours. Just stick to a good water change routine and you'll be good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.