The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone
So I've had a pretty big interest in this fish for quite a while now and they seem to be a pretty cool unique fish. I was curious if I could get some people who've had experience with them. I have a 75 gallon heavily planted with 10 dwarf neon rainbows and I feel this type of small danio-like fish would compliment them pretty good. I'm a little afraid that my water conditions wouldn't be perfect for them though. I'm running with a pH of 8 and kH/gH of 7.

I can't find much information at all anywhere for these guys so hopefully someone on here is keeping them and can provide me a little insight on them.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, alright. Well if temperature is going to be an issue then I'd rather not go through all the stress and effort to get them to thrive. There are endless options when deciding on fish. But then again it's hard to find a fish that's small schooling and tolerant within water conditions. Well, back to the drawing board lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.