The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

this is after uh, 3 weeks of a normal photo period running carbon and quite a lot of water changes. uv sterilizer is in the mail :)

i made the mistake of od'n the water and vacuuming the substrate a few days before my dwarf hairgrass came in.

i gotta keep the light on for the plants in the tank, sigh. 2 weeks ago it was solid neon green. looked kinda cool.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Is that a skull on the left-hand side? You're not trying to get rid of somebody in that tank are you? LOL :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that skull is gonna look sweet once the dhg makes it all across the tank. the left side is a few peices of wood with christmas moss; ludwigia repens is growing in the wooded section and the rest is just gonna be the grass.

the uv sterilizer came in yesterday and it's already cleared some of the gwa up. i wish i had a shot during the first week 'cause it looked unreal.

i think this weekend i'll be able to properly plant the dhg, initially i just put the pods in 'cause the water was already green :)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
those are some cool neon green lights! i wish i could get my hands on some of those! what's greenwater? :icon_mrgr

·
Registered
689 Posts
I thought it was a tank full of green punch for you next party

1 - 9 of 9 Posts