The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Nice looking tank and fish. I wish my tank would have cycled in 5 days. Usually my tanks do. For some reason, I am on week 3 and still have nitrite. Enough about me. Welcome to the hobby! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You want to be careful since it's only 2.5 g tanks that small can sometimes never fully cycle. But it looks pretty well planted so just be sure to keep up with healthy water changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
649 Posts
yeah I don't want to get to much into the hobbyI like coin collecting, butterfly collecting and photography. Though my brother is obsessed with fish!
I agree with ichy. You set up a beautiful tank, have a beautiful fish, take pride in them, joined a fish forum, and rightfully so showed them off. Yup, I'd say that you've been bitten by the fish tank bug....lol

·
Registered
618 Posts
yeah I don't want to get to much into the hobbyI like coin collecting, butterfly collecting and photography. Though my brother is obsessed with fish!
Haha don't want to get to much into it..coming from the person with a simple "in a good way simple" but very nice and clean tank hah!!don't worry your going to want bigger soon enough it will take a hold of you in no time! But nice tank and nice fish

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
That's a 2.5 gallon?? What are the dimensions on that? I'd like to get/make one for a nano scape.

Nice tank and Betta! Try and get more pics of him! A flaring one would be cool, give it a caption "You shall not pass!" haha :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.