The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not looking for something with a ton of color. Or high grade or special in any way.
Culls will do just fine. So will low grades. But I'm looking for a group of four Taiwan bees. Bkk, bb, wr, any Taiwan bee will do. But I can't afford too much right now. If you can help out in any way partial trade and cash anything. Pm me please.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Haha ... (BKK, BB, WR or Panda) Taiwan Bee can't be cheap, and cheap bee shrimps won't be those Taiwan Bee.
Let me know if you'd be able to find one selling for less than $15.00. I'll pay you $1.00 commission for any numbers of shrimp I buy ... :bounce:
The cheapest I could find is $18.00 a pop for Panda, WR and they are all males. BKK, and BB are more expensive.
Good luck.

·
The Security Dude
4,336 Posts
Tb really don't have culls. I think you should do some more reading on them before you buy them by this post. They are so much because.of long gestation and because the color.is always vibrant and strong. You might find a mixed band 10 pack for 150 160 plus shipping.

I think by your comments you might be better suited trying a hand at crs or mischlings first they are cheaper and will get you the idea of what they need

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I realize why they are how much they are. And the time etc. for breeding them. But I also know there are some people who are selling them relatively cheap. Like I said I'm not looking for anything special. Low grades will do. I have mischlings already and I'm looking for males to throw the genes from the mischlings.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've had crs and CBS tigers tibees. But the mischlings are what I'm focusing on bringing out the genes from. It's not that I won't pay the high price it's more of who had what to offer at what price.

·
The Security Dude
4,336 Posts
The only one that has grades is by

The rest have no low grades as you put it that is why I suggest you read more. All tb that are not snow white morphs come as full color never a low grade just different patterns. So there is no such thing as a low grade but wr or rr or bkk or gh or blue jellie. They are exactly that. Now you might find people.sell ones with deformities like Ballon head but those have a high rate of dying due to failed molts. Not trying to be harsh but the way you are talking about them is if you really don't know and have not read up on them. Some of those comments would be known as general info from people who have read or looked into tb

I don't want you spending 100+ on shrimp you don't know about and might not be ready for

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No I realize that. But that's also why I said any tb would do. I've done plenty of ready. But the only way to learn is to do. I don't plant on spending 100+ as I said I only Ned a couple males.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
If you find shadows for $15 hop on em. As sbarbee says there aren't 'low grades'. There are lower grade blue bolts due to blue coloration but that's it. You won't find low grade BKK, red wines, etc, Taiwans don't go by grades. If you want 'low grade' then buy mischlings, that's as low grade and cheap as you are going to get with the hopes of ever getting taiwans for less than $15 a pop. Or wait a year and they may be cheaper.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I guess when I post these things I need to be clearer on what I say. Lol I know they don't go by grades. Well most of them anyways, I know blue bolts have a low grade because of the coloration being lighter. Like I said that was before I even knew what they were. If I had known then I would have bought them. But you live and learn right

1 - 20 of 27 Posts