The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cull tank has become ridiculously over populated.. This tank is about 60% culls, 40% blues. My culls have been reproducing like crazy and I need to get rid of some. So this is the deal. For $60.00 you will get 15+5 larger peewee and juvenile shrimp from this tank. It should be a pretty even split of some shade of blue, and culls. I cannot guarantee specific splits as I will just be scooping as I see them. But there will be blues included. I have about 4-5 of these packages available. PRIORITY SHIPPING WILL BE FREE FOR THESE CULL TANK PACKAGES ONLY. THAT'S 3 dollars a shrimp and free shipping!!!!

Now the others

I tend to be generous with extras. Check my feedback. YOU CAN MIX AND MATCH IN ONE ORDER, I CAN FIT 3 bags, maximum of 15 shrimp per bag in one box.

ALL OEBT COME FROM MY DARK BLUE PARENT TANK. I HAVE SELECTIVELY BRED THESE SHRIMP FOR 2 + years . THEY ARE AS HARDY AS ANY OEBT ANYWHERE. AND THEIR COLOR IS VERY GOOD. MY FEMALES CONSISTENTLY GROW TO 1 1/2 INCHES AND BY THEIR THIRD BERRY PRODUCE 30-45 SHRIMP CONSISTENTLY.

THEIR TANKS PARAMETERS: temp 68-73, tds 240 , gh 6-7 kh 1-2. Ph 7.2

OEBT BLUES $6.50 each

CHOCOLATE NEO $2.25.
Mainly larger PEEWEES
THEIR TANK PARAMETERS ph 7.2 tds 240 gh 7-8 kh 1-2 temp 74-78
A mix of speedies and soothing shrimps chocolates.

TANGERINE TIGER $3.00 These are smaller juveniles approximately 60 days old. Great genetics, 4 different sources for parent stock.
TANK PARAMETERS temp 74-76 tds 240 gh 7-8 kh 1-2

SHIPPING POLICY.

PRIORITY MAIL: PROFESSIONALLY PACKAGED. With styro liners and breather bags. $12.00

Express mail 35.00 professionally packaged

DOA POLICY: SHRIMP MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 3 days of shipping. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTAL SERVICE DELAYS OR MISHANDLINGS. VERY VERY IMPORTANT!! Within 1 hour of delivery I must be sent a picture of DOA SHRIMP STILL IN BAG NEXT TO MY SHIPPING LABEL. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! If this doesn't work for you, do not buy.

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR WEATHER

If temperature will be more than 85 degrees you must request hold for pickup when making payment or DOA policy is void.

Usual shipping time based on my shipping experience. Priority west of the Rockies 1-2 days (mainly 2) east of the Rockies 2-3 days(almost always 2 days)
Express mail west of the Rockies 1-2 days (mainly 1 day.) East of the Rockies almost always 2 days.

Refund will be price paid per shrimp minus shipping costs, or reship on your dime. Shipping charges are not refundable under any circumstance.

Please ask any and all questions. I usually respond with in a few minutes. I can provide pictures upon request. I still haven't figured out how to upload multiple pictures on these threads. Usual shipping days are Mondays and Wednesdays.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts