The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please, no shipping for now - want to try to move stuff locally first.

NOT PICTURED: brand new 10 gal tanks for $5 and a 20L for $15 (old style with thick glass and black silicone)

As for trades, I could use a quality HOB skimmer, a 150W halide, and a wooden stand for 20L or 29.

Here's where I live:
Google Maps

I'm available late evenings. Please call me at the number below to arrange pickup:
http://www.elitedealseeker.com/phone_number.txt

·
Registered
753 Posts
If you're willing to ship at my expense, I'm interested in some stuff, but I understand if you can sell it locally too :icon_surp

(Particularly the 2 55w ballasts, and the reflector.)

·
Registered
210 Posts
ill take substrate, ladder the 28watt bulbs and ballast have to ship to far to drive i will pay for ship and throw in for gas to the post office if need be.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I talked to Andrew. I will ship the things you guys want, which is not already taken.

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD WHAT YOU WANT SHIPPED TO YOU! THAT WAY WE KNOW WHAT IS TAKEN AND WHAT ISNT.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

As of 3/5/07 4:30 pm

96W bulb, ballast, & reflector taken.
All 10 gallon tanks are taken. Hood IS NOT.
AquaClear 20 Taken
Coralife Thermometer is Taken.

Coralife Mini's taken by VirgoWolf

AC500 hood and lights taken by VITARTE

Hagen Ladder, 28W bulbs with ballasts, and Flourite taken by Bigdaddy2

Rena XP1 taken by Agrippa

Solenoid taken by Buckeye_Robert

For all of you that are listed above, I will PM you once everything is spoken for to talk about the shipping details.

-Ryan

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got off the phone with wood, he's going to take it all and ship anything he doesn't want.

Thanks for all interest, sorry I couldn't spread it out more, just don't have the time.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Let me know what's left of the lighting, expecially the coralife minis. Oh and the XP1 if that somehow becomes available again as well. :)

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
First come is not first served..............I just got this pm from wood, who is mad at me because i wouldnt sell my green shrimp, rather, said I was ripping him off. I only had a few of these but he kept PMing me about buying them.

What a childish way to act. Just thought everyone should know what they are dealing with.

THIS IS ONE OF HIS NICER MESSAGES......JUST RECEIVED. SEEMS TO THINK HOLDING MATERIALS HOSTAGE SOMEHOW GETS ME BACK.

"Next time be more polite to others, because as I said you never know when you may need someone to help you out. Take this as a lesson and from now on be nice. Karma is a powerful force and I am not some lunatic making that up.

-Ryan"

·
Registered
753 Posts
Ah, well, everything I want is already claimed - no use for 55 watt ballasts without a reflector. I'd probably never get around to doing anything with them anyway.

Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
890 Posts
First come is not first served..............I just got this pm from wood, who is mad at me because i wouldnt sell my green shrimp, rather, said I was ripping him off. I only had a few of these but he kept PMing me about buying them.

What a childish way to act. Just thought everyone should know what they are dealing with.

THIS IS ONE OF HIS NICER MESSAGES......JUST RECEIVED. SEEMS TO THINK HOLDING MATERIALS HOSTAGE SOMEHOW GETS ME BACK.

"Next time be more polite to others, because as I said you never know when you may need someone to help you out. Take this as a lesson and from now on be nice. Karma is a powerful force and I am not some lunatic making that up.

-Ryan"
Most people on here know I am a nice guy. I have never done anyone harm on here. I asked chaz a couple of days ago if he had green shrimp and whether or not he was selling them. He replied in a very rude manner. I have dealt with very well respected people on this forum and elsewhere in the purchase of plants and shrimp, and all will attest that I am definitely not as he describes. I am not going to do this person a favor. Sorry Chaz. I forgive you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts