The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

so I was initially in the market to buy a 300-400 dollar dual stage regulator, but ive recently had some very bad luck so I can no longer go the expensive route.

I was going to turn my 75 gallon into a planted setup, but instead im just going to go with a 20G long. I dont want to mess with my DIY co2 anymore and I have my co2 cylinder sitting here, all I need is a regulator...

does anyone have any suggestions for a decent regulator for around 100 bucks that will be reliable and to the job?

The only one ive see is at dr foster and smiths website they have an azoo regulator on sale for 60 bucks I think?

Im open to any suggestions.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
For $139 GLA sells the atomic v3 version that connects to CGA 320 connections (regular sized tanks), and it's super compact to fit under cabinet etc. That said, I recently bought a dual stage Concoa on e.bay for $80. But i don't mind putting together my own regulator, in fact I kind of like it.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I went with the Milwaukee. I looked on Amazon for the user reviews and it seemed the most used with the fewest complaints.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts