The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Any Central Florida users looking for aquascaping supplies like rock and wood need to check out a shop named Aquascaping Supply in Orlando.

I'm not affiliated with them, but I just took a trip and I've never seen so much of a stone and wood selection for sale at a B&M store.

The owner is very enthusiastic about the hobby and will help you find anything you need for your setup.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hello,

Any Central Florida users looking for aquascaping supplies like rock and wood need to check out a shop named Aquascaping Supply in Orlando.

I'm not affiliated with them, but I just took a trip and I've never seen so much of a stone and wood selection for sale at a B&M store.

The owner is very enthusiastic about the hobby and will help you find anything you need for your setup.
They are really good im always there, owner name is kevin and his brother whoch i dont record the name.
Reaaaaaaaly gd

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
Super. Relocated to SoFL 2 years ago from SoCal. Moving to Gainesvile very soon - looks like a solid place. I drive through Orlando often - so this may be a very dangerous post for me. :)

Thanks, all.

- Ken

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.