The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am looking to purchase 5-20 more CPDs. I am in Northern Virginia and would love to find someone locally but am willing to have them shipped. Please let me know if you have some for sale!

Thanks,
Nathan

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hello,

I am looking to purchase 5-20 more CPDs. I am in Northern Virginia and would love to find someone locally but am willing to have them shipped. Please let me know if you have some for sale!

Thanks,
Nathan

What kind of success have you had with these fish. I had about 30 of them
at one time but they are slowly dying off. They seem to be hanging at the surface and getting very thin and frail. Have Tetras, Oto's and shrimp and all are doing well but the CPD's. My PH is 6.8 and all other water parameters are fine.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been having great success with the 10 I have. They are very active and growing quickly. They were tricky to feed at fist. When they were tiny I had success feeding them sera fish food for baby fish which is really fine. Now I feed them Hikari micro pellets which everything in my tank goes crazy for.

Amazon.com : Hikari Usa Inc AHK21108 tropical Micropellets 1.58-Ounce : Pet Food : Pet Supplies

I would suggest giving those a try as before I switched to that I was also noticing the fish wither away as they were not really eating the floating flakes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.