The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone ever had one of these canister filters. ive been running one for 2 weeks now and so far its great its running along side my eheim and it just as qoiet

·
Registered
517 Posts
well, see if it's still like that a few months from now. it gets mixed reviews and i don't have one to say anything much about it. keep us informed?

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Never seen one. Looks to be a knock off of the Eheim 2028? Post up a review of it after you have run it for awile. Looks to be fairly inexpensive.
yes it looks like a eheim professionel has 4 baskets the box says 50 to 240 gallon tanks. it says it has a ajustable flow rate but i dont see any kind of ajustment anyware unless its on the bottem side of the head . ill have to look when i clean it.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Thanks for keeping us updated. When I get every other component for my tank, I might get the CA1000 if it's still working well for you.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts

That's the one we are talking about. I have the canister as well. The quick disconnect feature is hard to pull out the first few times, but gets easier. There's TONS of media room. Plenty of hosing for any application. The plastic spray bar on mine was drilled with holes big enough, so I just drilled them a bit bigger. No more problems. And as I said, it's a little louder than my Fluval, but it may be due to a bad impeller.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts