The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are those caster wheel called...??

the one where you put weight on it and it won't move or if you sit on it, then it move... either or..

im looking to buy them locally..

I am going to put 4 on my gaming ottoman so when I sit on it, it stay still or vice verse... makes it much easier to move around in my room without having to pick the whole ottoman up and move it..

I do prefer to sit on it and it stay still while not in used, I can move it around the room
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.