The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a good deal on some carpeting plants!!!
Got my finnex ray 2 for my 55 gallon and wanted to start getting the carpeting dry started.
Dwarf sag
Hair grass
Baby tears
Anything really
I got a really neat clover type plant a while ago, sorry i don't know the name but can take a pic if I pull some from my 29.
It will be in a fertilized and co2 injected tank when completed

Anyone feeling generous????
Thanks

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
monte carlo is not a clover looking plant. You might be thinking of marsilea minuta or hydrocotyle tripartita
Youre right its wasnt the carlo, i looked at more pics. Its neither of the other two though either. I Do believe I have some hydro in the tank but it never truly took off. I got a small lump in on the the previous ROAK's.
Honestly I think my tank is to over planted and not enough light gets to some of the lowers plants. Going to try for better placement in the new one.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I have some very healthy S. Repens that I can hook you up with a deal on. It would look great with your hardscape.
PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have some very healthy S. Repens that I can hook you up with a deal on. It would look great with your hardscape.
PM me if you are interested.

I would love to, but would that work in a dry start? It looks pretty tall.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I would love to, but would that work in a dry start? It looks pretty tall.
It would work great in a dry start. The trimmings are about 1" tall each. I have just let that one section grow for months and months to reach that height. Most of the time S. Repens grows low and spreads like the rest of my tank:

Bump:
You can trim them and re-plant.

If you don't want the S. Repens, i'd love it.
And I have plenty for both of you, if you both want some. Here is a link to my sale thread. Just PM me with how much each of you in needing and we can workout a deal.
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/153-sale-trade/1013697-staurogyne-repens-sale-carpet-plants-paintball-reg-sale.html

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And I have plenty for both of you, if you both want some. Here is a link to my sale thread. Just PM me with how much each of you in needing and we can workout a deal.
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/1...ns-sale-carpet-plants-paintball-reg-sale.html
I want to say thank you and appreciate the offer but I actually grabbed a package of stuff from Foster. Waiting on that to come in before I over do plant stocking this one. Im going to really try for some more foresite with the planting on this one. I LOVE my 30 gallon but it really was just a beautiful coincidence lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts