The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,041 Posts
That's an extreme price for what you get.

You can buy a CO2 cylinder, dual-stage regulator with solenoid and such for $100ish.

High suggest you do some searching and reading here on the forum. There are hundreds of how-to threads, tons of articles about regulators and all sorts of information about the ease of getting a system put together.

The best part about it: you can buy directly from a hobbyist here on the site and save a ton of cash.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been checking out the posts about GLA and their products. Was trying to find the video that was referenced on this site about Co2 regs. Can't seem to locate it. Have read most of their site also. I am a techie by nature but having a time wrapping my head around something that can explode. :mad:

·
Super Moderator
12,055 Posts
I have been checking out the posts about GLA and their products. Was trying to find the video that was referenced on this site about Co2 regs. Can't seem to locate it. Have read most of their site also. I am a techie by nature but having a time wrapping my head around something that can explode. :mad:
As long as the proper precautions are taken, you will not have an exploding cylinder.

Cars can explode too, but you don't hear that happening on an everyday basis.

·
Super Moderator
12,055 Posts
Can you point me to a member who builds them?
Oldpunk78 and Bettatail both build regulator setups and usually deal with the American side of things.

I deal with the Canadian side :)

Shipping things across the border is a hassle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts