The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, CAPPR is a new club in Puerto Rico, I am the president and one of the founders.
We make the first meeting in my home. Start with a Plant Fest and have a good time.
CAPPR stands for "Club de Acuarios Plantados de Puerto Rico"
Pics:

Thats me!:D

Proof that instant cycling is possible

I dont found a Puerto Rico place in clubs part so I post here.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
21,012 Posts
Congratulations! A good aquatic plant club makes planted tanks a lot more fun and rewarding for everyone. An easy way to get more members is to advertise here, http://puertorico.en.craigslist.org/search/zip?query=+ for free aquatic plants, with members bringing all of their extra pruned off stem plants to give away. That technique has resulted in at least 30 new members for my local club, with the last ad bringing in 8 new members in a week. And, you can use Yahoo Groups for a website very effectively to give people a place to sign up for the club.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, and thank you by your interest. We have www.cappr.org forum for the member of the club and people interested on it.

I will try the advertisement. Actually we are growing a list of sponsor (pet shops) on the island so we can announce. Still a lot of work to do, I want a big meeting the next time, open to general public. Im working on that.

Brian Soto

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.