The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a stupid question, but google can't help when you have a tip-of-the-tongue situation and can't remember what something is called.

There is a piece of equipment that I've seen in several high tech tanks, and I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. It looks like a horizontal disk that will spontaneously "burp" out a cloud of mist, then turn off. It's not like a normal diffuser, because it's not constant. I have no idea what it's called, and I honestly don't even think it's CO2 equipment. Dose anyone know what I'm talking about?

Edit: Thanks everyone!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.