The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im not sure if this is the place for this, so if not, mods, please find it a home!

I have three plants that im not sure what they are, and id like to see if anyone can identify them!
The first one came from a bulb, though its grown two smaller plants from the top of the bulb, and ive replanted them. Dont know if theyll survive, though. View attachment 57015

The second was sold to me as a 'live plant that grows large'. I snagged one, and its bulb had three other plants attached, so ive seperated them, and replanted them. It does grow fast, though im concerned about its leaves. Some of them seem to be turning reddish? just a few though. Or it may be that the leaves are getting thinner, IE a sign of being unhealthy? The leaves are intact and this is an all over the leaf thing, not just spots. It actually looks quite nice, the viens of the leave still stay bright green. You may not be able to tell from the pictures, but, maybe you can tell a species. View attachment 57018 View attachment 57017 View attachment 57016

The third came as a surprise from another LPS, and it was just a root with a leaf sticking out. Slowly other plants grew from it, and today i seperated a few, and replanted. They definitely have grown since i got them! View attachment 57019 View attachment 57020

If you guys can help me that would be great!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.