The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

So I was given, from what I can tell, is a very nice regulator setup.

The problem is that I have some pieces left here, but don't quite know what I need to finish putting it together..

I realize I will need a power cord for the solenoid and a bubble counter, but not quite sure what else and how it all fits.

I am attaching some pictures and would really appreciate any help you could provide on what parts I need to complete it and how exactly these all fit together as it is not your basic setup.

Thanks and I look forward to your replies!! :icon_smil

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link!!

Yeah I had already seen that.

I'm just confused on the needle valve and how that connects to the regulator.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
You need this part.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Alan! Where exactly would that part go? Any recommendations on where to find it? Only thing I found was pointing me to EBAY and it was a pack of 10.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Insert the tube into your metering valve and use the wrench to secure it. The 1/8 npt end connects to your 1/8 female elbow.

You can ask the seller to sell you 1 or you can get it from swagelok.

·
Registered
12,842 Posts
You need this part.

Err doesn't he already have 2 of those? One F NPT (assume 1/8) One M NPt (same assumption)

middle left in photo..

Just take the one and screw it into the solenoid.. slide valve onto "tube" , tighten... Slide other onto othe side.. Add barb of your choice to the F NPT

Remaining blue capped parts and the tube are for ?????

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Only thing I needed was an in - line bubble counter. Other than that it was complete. It just fits together different than I expected.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts