The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a peculiar request, but about a month ago I found an extremely high-tech tank here on the Planted Tank forum that I cannot find again. I had bookmarked the page, but through some sort of glitch I lost all of my bookmarks and have no idea where the posts in question were located. I looked through the journals and also through the equipment forum and could not find the posts anywhere. The user who posted the tank and equipment info I believe was either an engineer or a very technically minded person; they built their own control module for the tank from components. If I remember correctly, there was an automatic top off system, lights, CO2, auto dosing and a ton of other stuff all hooked up to this really cool controller system that if I recall correctly was hooked up to a computer and could be monitored remotely. Can anyone remember where this post is and put up a link in this thread? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks DarkCobra. I checked the posts by Robotguy, and the setup I am trying to find is not in there. He does have some pretty cool stuff though!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.