The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, really want to get a tiny mini metal divers helmet to hide in our fish tank amongst the plants ...for a secret hidden bday gift for the husbands bday..... wondered if I got one then dunked it in epoxy (no idea which one? 馃). Would this be ok for our tank????...we have shrimp, frogs, fish in there too! 馃槼馃馃徏馃巶 馃悹 馃惛 馃 I have no idea and don鈥檛 want to ask the hubby as then it鈥檚 a bday gift spoilt ! Just want to make sure it would be safe......help please! Big thanks 馃槈 馃憤馃徏

Registered
That's a cute idea. There are lots of videos on how to cast figurines and dice out of epoxy so it should be pretty easy.

I think one of those plastic bubble containers from a gacha machine would be perfect

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a cute idea. There are lots of videos on how to cast figurines and dice out of epoxy so it should be pretty easy.

I think one of those plastic bubble containers from a gacha machine would be perfect
hey, thanks 馃憤馃徏Never heard of those ...in the Uk so prob don鈥檛 have them here 馃様 !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.