The Planted Tank Forum banner

Can anyone with expert eyes ID these plants for me?

1025 5
I have a new 75 gallon tank that is a blank canvas and I was looking on youtube for insparation and I want to set up a dutch style high tech planted tank but the only plant that I know for sure is Ludwigia Pantanal which is the largest plant in this tank. Can anyone offer any help? Thanks in advance!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
The video is not available either in my country or on mobile devices...

Got it to play. For some reason if I click it to watch on my YouTube app it says not available. I will take a look and see what I can find.

Way too many plants to Identify... try going to http://tropica.com/en and looking at the layouts on there. It will show you everything and exactly where In the tank everything is... perhaps this tank may even be on there.

I did spot pogostemon helfiri right away cause I really want that in my scape.

I'm pretty sure Dutch style is putting everything under the sun in your tank and somehow coming up with the perfect water conditions to grow it all. Hope I help a bit.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I see some limnophila Aromatica to the right of the patanal. To the left of it the bright green plant is to tonina fluviatilis. There's some ammania sp. bonsai, syngona thus sp. belem, downoi, multiple variations of rotala macrandras....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.