The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of my leafs look pretty ruff but I have been cutting and replanting very often. 9 gal fluval flex stock light and filter dose co2 and tropical premium nutrition and seachem root tabs.
Plant Terrestrial plant Flower Groundcover Grass

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
It looks like normal acclimation melting. Some plants shed their leaves and grow new ones when they need to acclimate to new water parameters. How long have these been in the tank? Can you tell me more about the set up in question? How many hours of lighting, how is the flow in the tank, do you inject co2?

Do you have water test parameters? It would be easier to figure out what is wrong by running down the list of conditions.

·
Premium Member
3,074 Posts
looks like they are pushing against the glass, too dense, and the melt leaves are inside the dead zoom, not enough light or water movement.

I don't have star glass at the moment, here is an old picture of my tank.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are fairly new only about a month old. I didn't know they melted my crypts never melted.they were added at the same time. But I run light 10 hours I inject co2. Maybe the flow could be upgraded. Thanks for your help. Glad to know it doesn't seem like some type of dissease or deficiency.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.