The Planted Tank Forum banner

Calling a Dentist or Dental Hygienist.....

742 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  chaznsc
I need a hand full of Monoject 412 syringes or similar curved tip irrigation syringes.

I use them to apply pipe joint compound to parts when building regulators and such.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.