The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!
I have a 20 oz co2 cylinder that needs refilling. I bought it at pacific but they want 25$ to refill it. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place in queens that does refills? I have no car so it would need to be close to a train. Im in kew gardens close to the E or the F.
Thanks
patrick

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bk828
yeah Ive been on the phn this am. It seems no one in queens do refills. I found several places in brkln but it will take me well over an hr each way plus I would have no idea where I would be going. I just thought someone here might know of a place that I may have over looked

·
Registered
494 Posts
I refill my 5lb tank at AWISCO in Maspeth Queens ( not sure if any trains are nearby)
cost me 16 bucks last time ( $21 previous time and 18 the first time) , the price changes same like gasoline price changes.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kubalik
I just called them they arent open on weekends so Ill have to give them a call on monday morn. Its not far but you know how that can be by train it can take an hr to go what a car can drive in 15 min lol

·
Registered
112 Posts
If this is the same as a paintball tank, i take mine to Dicks Sporting Goods out at Roosevelt Fields Mall to get it filled. It's a couple of dollar and the fourth fill is free or something like that.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I refill my 5lb tank at AWISCO in Maspeth Queens ( not sure if any trains are nearby)
cost me 16 bucks last time ( $21 previous time and 18 the first time) , the price changes same like gasoline price changes.

no there are no trains but there is a bus that drops u off a block away cant remember the number but i can find out how much it will cost for you i work right up the block and i know the owner

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi everyone thanks for all the great input. I found a fire extinguisher supply store close to me that will do it. They said it would cost 50$ for home delivery but didnt know how much it would be if I came to them but that it would be alot less. So im going to try them out. Its only like 15 20 min by bus and the bus is one block away from where I live

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.