The Planted Tank Forum banner

Buying: Aquarium Chiller, Tampa Bay and Surrounding Areas

1126 3
I'm looking to buy a chiller for a 20 gallon freshwater tank for an Axolotl. Willing to buy your pump and tubing as well. I'm a dog foster but someone left this guy on my door step and my kids want to keep it. Thankfully I had an aquarium and pump but he needs cool water. I'm willing to travel or buy via Paypal if you can list it for sale some where for me so I know I have other options if item is never received. Thanks
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
I'm looking to buy a chiller for a 20 gallon freshwater tank for an Axolotl. Willing to buy your pump and tubing as well. I'm a dog foster but someone left this guy on my door step and my kids want to keep it. Thankfully I had an aquarium and pump but he needs cool water. I'm willing to travel or buy via Paypal if you can list it for sale some where for me so I know I have other options if item is never received. Thanks
I've seen them on craigslist occasionally, you may also wanna give Marine Warehouse over in Tampa a call they may have them or know where you can get them if no members get back in touch with you.

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,398 Posts
Make sure you compare their prices vs online. I'll go in Marine Warehouse occasionally since it's near my parents, but like most other brick-and-morar stores, their equipment prices tend to be high compared to what you can find online.

+1 I also see chillers on Craigslist pretty regularly.

If you're handy with DIY, you can also build "swamp coolers" and such from used mini-fridges.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.