The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to the tech support at Burkert, both "viton" & "buna" seals are compatible with Co2. Some claim "buna" is better. My question is how can you tell which seal is which by looking at the part?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
According to the tech support at Burkert, both "viton" & "buna" seals are compatible with Co2. Some claim "buna" is better. My question is how can you tell which seal is which by looking at the part?
First off, I dont think this is where you wanted to post this. This section is for technical problems with the site.

But, as to your question. I believe the answer is you cant tell simply by looking at it. You'll likely need to check the specs of the part you're interested in.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First off, I dont think this is where you wanted to post this. This section is for technical problems with the site.

But, as to your question. I believe the answer is you cant tell simply by looking at it. You'll likely need to check the specs of the part you're interested in.
Where should I be posting these types of questions?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.