The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would simply like to express my thanks to all the sellers I have purchased from or had the fortune to win a RAOK from on this site.
It is likely overlooked by many new to this hobby and coming into this forum that these guys don't make a lot if any profit on these plants they sell to us.
The variety is staggering and the willingness of hobbyists to share their stock with us is beyond compare.
Think if we were stuck only buying from the box stores the low variety and high prices we would pay.
On here it is like a magic genie. See something online you like or hear about?
Simply ask in the WTB and someone will provide it to you.
Its outstanding. Almost magical.
Also worth noting the body of knowledge available to us on this site is massive due to the collective intelligence and experience of our fellow enthusiasts is without par.
(No JEFFKROLL this is not in reference to lighting - he gets excited I had to clarify)
So in essence I would simply like to express my gratitude for all the advice and plant and animal life I have been able to collect thus far.
Despite my wife's wishes may it continue lol.

Anyway a heartfelt thanks from a blessed forum member. That is all.:nerd:

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
I'd like to express my thanks to all as well!
For some reason I rarely even reply or thank anyone that answers on my threads.
I too, have gained quite a bit of knowledge I was not intentionally searching for.

And definitely a big thanks to those that have given me extras when shipping me plants! I am very grateful and I will pay it forward in the near future!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.