The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Collectoritis Patient
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have two full setups for sale. Both setups have been used by me. The Concoa has been my personal setup for 3 years now and is still going strong. The Harris has only been run for a few months after being removed from the original box. Being used, both setups have a few scratches here and there, but are otherwise in excellent condition. They have been leak tested this week and passed with flying colors.

Setup 1: $182 + $18 shipping and insurance

Concoa 2122381-350 w/ 40 psi max output pressure. For some reason the HP gauge reads 100 psi higher than actual, but has never affected the function of the regulator and holds pressure properly.
Burkert 6011 A brass 24 volt AC solenoid with DIN and wired 24 volt AC adapter
Ideal Valve 52-2-13 needle valve
Parker brass fittings - The nut holding the tubing has an integrated ferrule. I do not have extras. It is Parker part number 61P-4.
Newly installed vinyl air tubing w/ new ADA checkvalve and 5 more feet of tubing (not shown)

Setup 2: SOLD

Harris 9296 w/ 50 psi max output - this came new out of the box a few months ago
Clippard Mouse 12 volt dc solenoid w/ custom aluminum manifold and wired 12 volt dc adapter
Ideal Valve 52-2-13 needle valve
Parker brass fittings - The nut holding the tubing has an integrated ferrule. I do not have extras. It is Parker part number 61P-4.
Newly installed vinyl air tubing w/ new Tetra checkvalve and 5 more feet of tubing (not shown)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts