I've heard of people having a lot of success with anubia some with Buce and using superglue to mount them to wood, So I figured I have a crack.
I'd just trimmed my Buce Brownie Ghost after a year of good growth on lava rock.
Then test run with my Buce cuttings. Tricky balancing them but enough to visualize before glue
I dried the part of the plant that will be attached to the wood with paper towel. Then Just put a drop of superglue where the rhizome or roots attach and hold for 10 seconds (or balance it very well as i did with most of them, only a few needed holding)
Then the finished product.
Rinsed and placed into tank
a bit murky as i was shuffling plants around
The CPD squad scoping it out - other buces are tied to lava rock so wanted something different.