The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, another Buce sale. Take a look! I will ship on monday-wednesday and sometimes saturdays (that might mean a few days wait before shipping, but it's better than dead plants!)

Shipping is $7 no matter how many plants you order (US only please).

Black Titan - $18 each
Large and very dark leaves, narrow and slightly ruffled

Penelope - $20 each
BEAUTIFUL type, one of my absolute favorites. Small Round leaves, red stem. Just a few of these available!

Mini Belinda - $15 each
a TINY type, entire plant is barely larger than a penny with beautiful thin dark leaves. This is truly one of the best buce for those nano aquariums.

Brownie Blue - $13 each
Medium size, dark leaves. These are discounted a bit because there is some leaf damage and/or smaller plants, but healthy and growing fine.

Catherine - $13 each
Medium sized leaves, narrow and ruffled. These are discounted a bit because there is some leaf damage and/or smaller plants, but healthy and growing fine.

Mystery Buce! $10 each
I still have a LOT of unidentified Buce in my tanks. These are the cheapest options if you want to try out Bucephalandra. Each $10 you spend will get you a full happy plant, likely rooted on it's own rock and usually with multiple growing points. By FAR the best value if you want to try out this amazing plant.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts