The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Back to cleaning out my bucephalandra collection. I have 2 types I've never shared before available. I will ship on monday-wednesday and sometimes saturdays (that might mean a few days wait before shipping, but it's better than dead plants!)

Shipping is $7 no matter how many plants you order (US only please).

If you've bought plants from me before, please mention it for a 10% discount!

The 2 new types I have are:

Pygmea - $18 per plant or 7 for $100
A small round leaf, bright bright green new growth which turns quite dark and bluish as the leaves age. The stems around new growth are also nice and red. When grown in a bunch it gives a very nice multi-color texture!

And here it is growing in a clump in my tank, so you can see how it looks and the multi color texture it creates.

Mini Fake Catherine - $15 per plant or 8 for $100
Another very very small leaf buce, very similar to my mini belindae, except the leaves aren't ruffled. Great for nano builds or foreground or to add life/texture to hardscape in any tank.

I also have some plants remaining from my previous post/trimming (you can find photos in my previous sales post).

Black Titan - $18 each
Large and very dark leaves, narrow and slightly ruffled

Penelope - $20 each
BEAUTIFUL type, one of my absolute favorites. Small Round leaves, red stem. Only a couple left!

Mini Belinda - $15 each
a TINY type, entire plant is barely larger than a penny with beautiful thin dark leaves. This is truly one of the best buce for those nano aquariums.

Brownie Blue - $13 each
Medium size, dark leaves. These are discounted a bit because there is some leaf damage and/or smaller plants, but healthy and growing fine.

Catherine - $13 each
Medium sized leaves, narrow and ruffled. These are discounted a bit because there is some leaf damage and/or smaller plants, but healthy and growing fine.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts