The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So like an idiot I put my 125g in the garage when I purchased it to paint the background black and build the stand instead of taking it into my basement.(Thought I would be quick about it and didn't want to negotiate any stairs) Well the skelton for the stand is built and the back is painted black but it is still the garage. So instead of having a nice ice free car this morning I couldn't get my doors open and as I was already running late decided it would be faster to walk to work than find a way to break into my car. The tank is getting moved ASAP into my bedroom as soon as the ice melts and I can move it safely!

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
I had to pull real hard to get my truck door open yesterday. Wipers wouldn't move an inch nor would the door glass. It had rained Monday night and then it froze. My trucks a diesel so it takes 30 minutes to warm the cab up and only takes 15 minutes to drive to my shop. lol

I think it was about 30° so you probably would have been wearing shorts. lol

SteveU

·
►◊Ö Ï Ç◊◄
965 Posts
I did not even try to go outside till this afternoon.
10" of new snow with 40+ mph winds made blizzard warning.
-24 this morning with wind chill

7:30 AM and the sun is usually out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.