The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was doing a water change today and noticed that one of my bronze corys had what seemed to be an eaten away tail. I know that this is NOT possible since the only things in the tank are 3 bronze corys and 10 cherry shrimp. He does not have white stuff around the eaten away areas so I dont think its fin rot.

Tank info: 23 Gallon
- Water parameters are 0 ppm ammonia and Nitrite and around 10 nitrate.
- Aquaclear 50 HOB filter with sponge, phosguard, filter floss and two bags of bio media

I see the other two corys chasing him around from time to time almost like they dont like him lol. Could this be the cause? Ive included a photo below. Thanks for your help

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hello,

I was doing a water change today and noticed that one of my bronze corys had what seemed to be an eaten away tail. I know that this is NOT possible since the only things in the tank are 3 bronze corys and 10 cherry shrimp. He does not have white stuff around the eaten away areas so I dont think its fin rot.

Tank info: 23 Gallon
- Water parameters are 0 ppm ammonia and Nitrite and around 10 nitrate.
- Aquaclear 50 HOB filter with sponge, phosguard, filter floss and two bags of bio media

I see the other two corys chasing him around from time to time almost like they dont like him lol. Could this be the cause? Ive included a photo below. Thanks for your help
It is possible, they need to be in bigger groups, they are very social.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.