The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got bored so change out my 20gallon with this no idea what the gallons are....any ideas on fish??....i have male guppies thinking those and some other fish....thoughts??

Sorry its cloudy just finished filing it..

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think its bigger than 20g ill measure in the morning, I'd guess it's about 1.5ft tall and the base is about 1x1.

Just measured its 16x16x24 and has 26gallons total. Was think maybe a group of bristle knose plecos for the bottom. Im hoping the plants i planted grow to the very top so I have a grassy forest, maybe neons?

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
A pair of bristlenose plecos might work. If you have wood, the smaller pleco cats (Panaques, etc) would work better though. Neon tetras would also work (big fan of those).

If you go on seriouslyfish, just make sure that the footprint (LxW) is the same or smaller than what you have. This is a unique tank in that it's a small show tank (higher than wide), so the fish choice is more limited by footprint than it is by gallonage, although both still play a part.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ie. The depth and square foot print is an issue...and tetras or fish that would make use of the depth...and why not get a group of plecos?

My one deal breaker is I want to keep all my male guppies in this tank

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.