The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning a trip to Brentwood, Missouri and was wondering if anyone knows of any fish stores in that area? I have some-what googled the area and without much luck:help:

Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am planning a trip to Brentwood, Missouri and was wondering if anyone knows of any fish stores in that area? I have some-what googled the area and without much luck:help:

Thanks!

Did you lose a bet or something? :icon_lol: (Our first house was in Brentwood). I live in Webster Groves now. I'll second Aqua World (not the one in West County) and if you want to see some saltwater eye candy, check out Clayton Pet Emporium on Hanley Road. If you need someplace for lunch or dinner, check out the Trainwreck. One of the best burgers in St. Louis and fairly decent chicken wings.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you lose a bet or something? :icon_lol: (Our first house was in Brentwood). I live in Webster Groves now. I'll second Aqua World (not the one in West County) and if you want to see some saltwater eye candy, check out Clayton Pet Emporium on Hanley Road. If you need someplace for lunch or dinner, check out the Trainwreck. One of the best burgers in St. Louis and fairly decent chicken wings.
No I didn't lose a bet:tongue: My mom has been wanting to go to the mall up there so Im taking her. Thanks guys, I'll be sure to check those stores out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.