The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Guppies and Shrimp..... I get the biggest enjoyment from propagation of plants!!

:)

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice I forgot about my guppies and RCS. It's nice to see the little ferns floating around the tank. I'm doing pretty good on the algae part. Can you have OEBT and RCS in the same tank?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Do you use RO water? I have RCS with guppies and I wanted to try something besides just RCS but I don't want to use RO water.
you can have cherry and OEBT in same tank, but not any of the crystal shrimp and OEBT, they are same genus and will interbreed

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
shrimp and totally by accident a baby albino cory appeared in my 75 gallon earlier this month

Last year I seen a baby peppered cory in my tank but I never could grab it and have never seen it again.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Guppies (in previous tanks), platys (again, previous tanks) and Black Skirt tetras in my current tank.

Were you trying to breed the black skirts or just happened?

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shrimp, some Betta albimarginata and dwarf gouramis

What kind of shrimp? A co-worker of mine was telling me he use to breed Bettas. I've never tried dwarf gouramis.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just chocolate neos and I'm trying out Malawa shrimp right now. Nothing special. the wild bettas were really easy, the dwarf gouramis a little more difficult.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just chocolate neos and I'm trying out Malawa shrimp right now. Nothing special. the wild bettas were really easy, the dwarf gouramis a little more difficult.

Nice. I like the Malawas

1 - 20 of 37 Posts