The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well some serious personal issues are causing me to break down all my tanks. I will list what I have and prices but do not have any pictures yet. Pm me and I can text you some pics of certain ones if you are interested.
90g stand, canopy, lights, (2) xp3s, sunsun 304b(has a leak), 20# co2 tank with dsr and inline diffuser. Much much more that I can't remember ATM. $700 obo
55g tall, stand 30" Coralife t5no. Fluval 305 canister filter. Pool filter sand with lots of crypts, some vals and giant hairgrass. Also has some great rocks for hardscape. $150
6.6g bookshelf tank, black tahitian sand, some spiky moss, mm. $40
All tanks have livestock which is included.
55 gallon

90g

6.6g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
What happened? :( I hope everything will be alright..

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
WOW! sorry to read the break down post.
doing some trimming, cleaning and water changes today and just taking a break to troll the site. LOL I have a pan of the weed trimmings you were wanting and was just about to send a PM based on that.

hope things level out for you,

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My relationship of five years ended abruptly. Wasn't my choice or decision. It wasnt from something either of us did per say but it is over so I'm just trying to pick up the pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.