The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a medium sized portion of brazilian micro chain sword and about 10 stems of hygro, polysperma I think, all acclimated to chicago water and healthy ready to go.

The hygro in particular has had explosive grown. I started with 3 stems, and over about 6 weeks it has turned into a dozen+ as I have split and replanted it.

Not looking for much. If you want to buy/trade for them I am interested in shimp. Otherwise some nominal couple of bucks would get you them if you come to me to get them (Southern tip of Evanston.)

I can post pics if you need, everything is in goof shape though.

-Larcat

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
on the list yes but regulated differently state to state and listed last time I checked as class II (which is not 'banned') current status check and not passing it over state lines is advised. still commercially grown in Florida and sold in the pet trade

Just wanted to make all aware. :smile: enjoy

**Remember** with trimmings not used within the tank to either nuke them in the micro to mush or bag and properly trash them away from open water or a source of transport.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.