The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a brass check valve from on-line an a quick question
of where is the best place to put in-line at?

1. closes to the regulator with bubble counter
2. or 3 feet away next to the in-line co2 diffuser

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
That is also what I have heard, don't know if it really matters. I use the screw-ons with all my builds.... just attaches directly to the needle valve, never had any problems or complaints from buyers,

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will right now I have one attaches directly to the needle valve and jbj bubble counter {encase the one in the BC fails} and a check valve near the atomic diffuser . Just didn't know if it matter .

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have never used a brass CV but on my riggs I have a CV close to the water and one before the regulator. It just makes me feel better.

Are the brass CV's worth the extra $? If they are I may just have to buy 4 and replace the plastic ones and the knock off ADA ruby CV with them.
I've use the plastic Dennerle CO2 Check Valve they are good German made but they are expensive , Had them for a couple of years now so I end up wanting to try the brass ones I pick up on eBay for $4. ea x2 I paid $25. for the Dennerle CO2 Check Valve.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.