The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Polario 22ml pump, fully programable. Paid $339+shipping at aquacave.com, never even opened, had to scrap the reef project and would like to get 300 for it, will discuss shipping, and for locals I can do partial trades, for certain cichlids and a 10 pound brushed aluminum co2 tank and cash. if interested feel free to message me any questions.

Vortec MP10 ES power head. Paid $230 and never used it... I would like $200 and that will include shipping for anyone that wants it shipped, its the kind of powerhead that has the motor outside of the tank so no wires inside just the impeller and cage. very nice pump that is fully programable to make waves and can work on smaller setups. an amazing pump but i need the money more.

two Lifegard quiet one 2200 submersible pumps, both are brand new and un opened i would like to get $55 each or $100 for both not including shipping

one Aqueon submersible pump 3000, paid I think $90 at petco, looking to get $65 for it, not including shipping.

for those locals that have large tanks with stand and sump i'd be willing to trade my vortec for a setup without lights, looking for a wide tank instead of tall. thanks

I have an Eheim 2232 for sale or trade comes with original box and everything it came with, and since it is only 6 weeks in use I have cleaned the media and if you feel like it you can have it with the filter. runs perfectly never made a single noise priming goes perfect, looking for a cash sale or a trade for an aluminum co2 tank with atleast 2 years of hydro left 10# preferred, can add misc drygoods [food, treatment, meds, ac filters]

If you want to give me plants for anything I listed I'm looking for red stems that are native to south america, and Glosso.

Specifically Red cabomba
Stargrass
brazillian and whorled pennywort
Tonina sp. 'Belem'
and baby Amazon swords.
S. repens
I am willing to buy these if you have them locally

other items I want gone.

10 gallon tank no scratches no cracks and no top rim, would like to see this go for 7 dollars, or some nice south american plants or a blue ram female

a repurposed terarium that held water for about 9 months for my brother, he no longer wanted it and gave it to me, had my jack dempsey in it for a while but He is moved into a better tank for now so I'd like to see $40 for it or a 40 breeder which is pretty close to the size this tank is, dimensions are 36x16x17. Picture on request, scratchless

also have extra ocean nutrition prime reef flake and formula one pellets, these are the larger containers and are brand new, would like $7.50 each, also will trade for plants or a certain sa cichlid

For anyone interested in shipping, I have only shipped plants and dry goods before, so if you want something shipped please specify how you want it packaged, would rather you be happy with how they are shipped than risk anything unknowingly, if not specified I will ship USPS flatrate priority, I will only charge what it costs me, not a cent more and the only packaging material i would charge for is breather bag and cold pack for the fish as I don't have any on hand

Also shipping anything small like plants can go in a small flat rate box which is 5.20 shipping, anything that is fixed in shape or fish needs medium-large flatrate which are 10.95 and 14.95, i believe. if you would prefer another shipping method please say so

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

pics of the healthier bunches of blyxa, i'd estimate 30+ stems, most being large weighs like 4 pounds

the tank it is sitting in is also for sale for 7 bucks, doesnt have top rim scratches cracks or chips

Neons are now $1 each for pickup, you can see somne of them in the picture

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
still got a bit of ludwigia repens as extras and some blyxa, if you want just ludwigia repens they are rooted and will be $1 per rooted stem + blyxa as extras, Please someone take these fish, 20 dollars for anyone who can pick them up

I had to dump the bucket of plants, atleast a softball of flame moss and a golftball of xmas, lots of hygro and rotalas and lily plants gone, sad =\ but had no use for them

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
i have 23 in total for $20 or a couple port cichlids or blue acaras or a coralife moonlight if you have it, im located in orange/tustin, can drive to fulleton ish and santa ana if you're around there. just let me know

getting tired of people inquiring and I respond and then nothing, please don't waste mine or your time, if you want something and you ask me something have the courtesy to respond even if it is to tell me you don't want or can't take something.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.