The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nope it's not what you think, I didn't buy her a fish tank as a birthday present, however I believe that might be in the future (here honey I bought "you" that fish tank "you" really loved, with all ADA additions and ferts!) and she will be thrilled!

Actually I bought her a Canon450D with some extra lenses and gadgets, pretty good of me I'd say ;)

Now lets talk grace periods....how long would you leave it until you, lets say...rented the camera off her for aquarium pictures? What would be your payment in return? I feel that if i don't wait the appropriate amount of time, some of my stuff she dislikes may miraculously go missing...or perhaps there's a secret additive in the food she gives me (you know...the poisonous kind).

Give a guy a hand.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Your the man.

If it was me I would try get her to take the photos for you. But then I'm just lazy and wouldn't want to learn how to do it myself. Your just lucky to have someone that has the same interest.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your the man.

If it was me I would try get her to take the photos for you. But then I'm just lazy and wouldn't want to learn how to do it myself. Your just lucky to have someone that has the same interest.
Hadn't even thought of this approach. She is wanting to learn as much as possible about taking photos so I think this is the way to go. Maybe she will get some awesome photos allowing me to actually put photos up finally!

I bought my wife an SLR and waited 6 long and agonising months before asking. She was annoyed that I didn't ask her sooner so she could use her new skills to take a good shot of the tank. Women are confusing.
HAHAHA, well she was already getting a tad annoyed at me when I was trying to tell her the settings she should use for certain things...so I think a full blown borrowing of the camera would get me a kick in the meat and veg.

Maybe going the approach of asking her to take tank photos is the best

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.