The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm gonna regret doing this but here it is. 5 boesemani rainbow fish. Had them for about 8 months. Subordinate male is the most colorful, dominate the lighter orange. Going a new direction with my fish and want to do a huge school of cardinals. Soo, all of my boesemani for $20. Originally $12 a fish. Bring a bucket or pay an extra 5 for one of my spare 5 gallons. One requirement. I will only let them go to a home with a tank 4 foot or longer. They are active and require swimming space and my 65 gallon just won't do. I want them to go to a good home. I will require a picture of your tank to prove it is suitable for them.

My emerald green Cories are breeding too fast and it's time to thin the herd I have 6 or 7, take 3, 4, or all, but I would like to keep at least 3 or let them all go, don't want to keep only 1 or 2 to be fair to them. The female breeds every 3 days for me and is starting to get better at hiding the eggs.

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Where in nj are you? I am definiteky interested. I have been slowly building up my rainbow tank. Its a 4 ft 55 gallon tank. I have 3 herbert axelrodi that have been breeding but so far no luck retrieving the eggs... i also have two praecox in there and three rummy nose as a buffer. The tank is fully planted and two sponge filters and a marineland 400. I do weekly water changes and a huge fan of rainbows. My goal is to get a 5 ft tank down the road 110 like i used to have. Let me know if you have any more questions as i would be glad to answer. I promise to take good care as these are my favorite fish. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.